Chamblee Community Garden at Village Park
The City of Chamblee Parks & Recreation Department is the governing authority of the Chamblee Community Garden at Village Park.
- There are 12 total garden plots located at Village Park
- Each plot is 3 ft. by 7 ft.
- The fee for the use of the garden is $60 per plot, per year.
- Garden plot contracts are valid for 12 months.
- Gardening fees include the use of land, utilities (when available), and compost and mulch (when available)
- Community Garden plots will be assigned on a first-come first-served basis
- Members receive an access code to enter the garden during park hours.
- Chamblee Parks & Recreation cannot guarantee protection against vandalism or theft. Any vandalism or theft should be reported to CPRD immediately. Any items left at the plot are at member’s own risk and will be deemed abandoned at the end of the permit term.