Join us for this virtual kid's cooking challenge! This challenge is meant for children ages 6 - 12 (but other ages may also do the challenge up to age 16) to come up with a fun and unique recipe! Then, be sure to take photos of the cooking process and the final product for a chance to be featured in our virtual "Kid's Cook Book" that will be put out at the end of the month! See the details below for more information:
- Cooking or baking is allowed. Can be a main dish, side dish or dessert. No extra trips to the grocery store. Use what you have on hand!
- Kids must come up with the recipe (or idea for the food). No help from grownups on this part!
- If it comes from a box - fancy it up!
- Adult needs to be on hand and responsible for mixer, knives or other sharp objects, oven, stove, etc.
- BE CREATIVE, take your time and use your imagination!
- Fancy presentation of final dish.
- Feel free to make more than one dish
- No registration is required for this FREE challenge, but any entries after the deadline will not be included in the virtual cook book
Once your dish is finished and on a presentation tray, plate, etc., be sure to take a picture and send it in to email@example.com along with the recipe, instructions, and type of dish (dessert, drink, main, side, etc.)
Recipes must be submitted by Friday, October 30th - entries will then be reviewed and put into a virtual cook book and shared throughout the city!
Show us your cooking skills!