Camp Chamblee 2020
*PLEASE NOTE: REGISTRATION FOR CHAMBLEE RESIDENTS BEGINS 3/1/2020 AND BEGINS 3/15/2020 FOR NON-RESIDENTS*
A $20 non-refundable deposit is required, per week, per child to reserve your space in camp. Final payment is due 7 days prior to your first date of camp, each week.
Chamblee Parks and Recreation offers summer camp for children ages 6 to 12. Campers participate in arts, crafts, games, programs, swimming and field trips. Camp hours are 7:30 am to 6:00 pm each camp day with scheduled camp activities from 9:30 am to 4:00 pm. Supervised free play is 7:30-9:30 and 4:00-6:00. Space for each camp week is limited and reservations must be made in advance.
Camp takes place at the Keswick Park Community Building at 3496 Keswick Drive. The camp building phone number is 770.986.5030 and the Recreation Department's phone number is 770-986-5016.
- Week 1- June 3rd: Bowlmor
- Week 2- June 10th: SkyZone Roswell *Waiver needed, Lunch provided*
- Week 3- June 17th: Stone Mountain Park
- Week 4- June 24th: Fun Spot America *Lunch provided*
- Week 5- July 8th: Zoo Atlanta
- Week 6- July 15th: Get Air
- Week 7- July 22nd: Margaritaville at LanierWorld *Bathing Suit/Towel/Sunscreen needed*
- Week 8- July 31st* FRIDAY: End of Summer Party